Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday

Had a little trouble going to sleep again lasts night even though I had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep the night before. I finally took a sleeping pill around 1 am and was able to go to sleep. Had more strange dreams, but can't really remember much about them. Hiker woke me at 6 am as usual to let her outside. When she came back in, I went back to bed intending to get up at 7 am to take her for a walk, but I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 7:40. So I got up and we went for that walk before I did anything else. Came home and did a load of laundry and vacuumed. At least I got some exercise today. Tomorrow (September 9) is Ben's birthday. He would have been 63 years old this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay