Saturday, October 19, 2013

Am I Lazy Or What?

What a lazy day! Watched a movie on Amazon last night and went to bed around 9:45 pm. Fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Woke up around 5:45 am and let Hiker outside to go potty. Went back to bed and fell asleep again. Around 5 minutes to 8 am, Hiker woke me up licking me and jumping all over me. When she decides it's time to get up, she won't leave me alone (LOL). She keeps at me until I finally get up. Made myself some ham and eggs for breakfast, started the laundry and then plopped down on the couch. Could not believe how lazy I was. I did at least get out into the garage to check out my earthquake kit. Ben and I used to check it out every 3 months, then after he died, I didn't check it at all, but now I am trying to get back into making sure it is well equipped and ready to go. I started my gas powered generator to make sure it is working and I checked my 3-day food supply. Also made sure I have enough water stored and I checked my all of my flashlights. I have them in the kit and also in every room in the house. In a couple of weeks I will have to put new batteries in my smoke alarms and my carbon monoxide alarms. I change them when we change to and from daylight saving time. Originally I thought I would watch some movies on Amazon today, but never got around to it, so I'll probably watch one tonight since “Cedar Cove” won't be on for awhile. They had their season finale last Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay