Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Do Nothing Day

Slept in some this morning because it was only 38° when Hiker woke me up at 6 am to go outside. Even at 8 am when I finally got out of bed, it was still only 40° on my patio. Just a quick message today (Keith will be happy to hear that LOL). Plus sending it out early. I just sat round watching TV all morning because I have to take Jean over to the Kaiser in Panorama City at 2:15 pm to have a growth removed in her doctor's office. She found a growth awhile back and they did a biopsy on it. It showed as “per-cancerous” so they want to remove it completely. Got up to around 70° today and was breezy. Keith will be coming up from Orange County tomorrow to stay with Hiker and me for a few days. Hiker will be so happy to see him.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay