Sunday, October 20, 2013

Not As Lazy Today

I didn't fall asleep until around midnight last night. Hiker woke me up around 5:50 am to go outside. When she came back in, we went back to bed and once again, around 7:45 am, Hiker decided it was time for me to wake up and get out of bed. She started to whimper at first, then it turned into a playful growl. Then she started pawing at me and bumping me with her nose. I kept trying to ignore her to see how far she would really go. When she started licking my face, I decided she had won the battle. Got dressed and had some breakfast then Hiker and I went to buy the lottery tickets. Came back home and went for a 2 mile walk. After we got back, I did my usual Sunday chores...washing sheets and towels and vacuuming the carpet. At lease I wasn't as lazy today as I was yesterday. After my housework I watched “The Andromeda Strain”...not the movie but the TV mini-series and then I watched “Stand By Me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay