Monday, October 7, 2013

Beautiful Sky Today

Had our morning dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. After the walk, had some breakfast and then went over to Lowe's Home Improvement to get some furnace filters. I always buy a bunch of them so that I don't have to go buy them as often. I had ordered some on Amazon.com but they somehow got lost in transit, but Amazon is good. When I contacted them, they checked and found out that my package was lost and so the cancelled the order and reimbursed me the full price including tax (shipping was already free). I will say that Amazon takes care of their customers. It was partly cloudy here all day. They are still saying that we have a chance for rain this Wednesday even though it started out at 40% chance and now is down to 10% chance. I will be happy to see some rain, but I was hoping it would come on Thursday because Jean and I have plans to go to the local pumpkin patch on Wednesday. Will just have to wait and see if it really does rain I guess. Took Hiker over to Towsley Canyon this afternoon for a short hike. It was hotter outside than I thought it was so we didn't hike as far as I had planned. The clouds in the sky were really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay