Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Very Nice Day

Had a busy morning. Got up at 7 am and had some breakfast, then I did some yard work that I'd been wanting to get to for awhile. After the yard work, Hiker and I took off for a morning walk. Got back home and had trouble getting my key to work in my front door lock. I've been having problems with it for a few days, but it would usually work but it didn't want to today, so I went through the garage and got in that way. I thought maybe it was my lock going bad but then I noticed that when I looked at my key, the teeth on it were badly worn down so I headed to the locksmith shop that is about a mile from my house and had them make me two new keys, so now everything works just fine. It was cool and dewy here this morning. Felt nice out on the walk. It is supposed to stay cool for a couple of more days but then it's supposed to get back up into the 90s again this weekend. After lunch Hiker and I went over to Central Park in Saugus and did another walk. Thought we'd take advantage of this nice cool, sunny weather before the heat comes back this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't have to replace the lock. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to seeing your pictures from the pumpkin patch. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay