Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ran Some Errands And Did Some Housework

Wanted to sleep in a little this morning, but Hiker had other ideas. She kept locking me and making funny little noises at me to wake me up. Guess she knew I had to get up and do a few things like go get Lottery tickets, get the Rav4 washed and go to Wal-Mart. She didn't get to go with me because when I go in to pay for the car wash, they do not allow dogs in the convenience store and I would not want to leave her tied up outside because someone might take her. I see other people tie their dogs up outside of a store and I think how dumb that is. Came home and took Hiker for a walk then watched Y&R then had lunch and then did a little housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay