Thursday, October 10, 2013

Very Pretty Day Here

I woke up just before 6 am this morning and let Hiker outside. It was only 43° at that time, so when she came back in, I turned my furnace on (to make sure that it works properly) and Hiker and I went back and cuddled under the covers. I got to comfy that I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 8:30! Got up and had breakfast and then Hiker and I went to buy my lottery tickets. Came home and then went out for a 2 mile walk. It had warmed up a little but was still only in the mid-50s. I need to get myself back into shape for walking. My legs and feet hurt after awhile because I'm out of shape. I love this kind of weather. I think Jean and I will try to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow after we take the dogs for their Friday morning walk. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to the Placerita Nature Center and walked around for a little over a mile. The weather was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay