Monday, October 21, 2013

My Monday

Got up at 6 am this morning for our dog walk with Jean. Was a little chilly this morning while we were out. Hiker had been trying her best to get Charlie to play with her, but he still won't do it. It is strange that he is so intimidated by her when he is such a bully to all of the other dogs. She had him so frightened that he was trying to hide behind me or Jean and he was jumping up into the patio chairs to try to get away from her. But Hiker didn't get the hint. She just kept after him but it didn't do any good. Jean called me after she got home. She said she had forgotten to ask me if I wanted to go to a craft fair with her over in Granada Hills this coming Saturday. That should be fun. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to the Kaiser pharmacy in Valencia so I could pick up my blood pressure meds for the next 3 months. They line was about 20 people long when I walked in but it moved really fast. I was only in line for about 5 minutes. The last time I was over there I went around the same time of day and when I walked in, there was no one in the pharmacy except me. I was a little worried about Hiker being out in the car because it was in the mid-80s but I was in and out so fast, she was OK.

1 comment:

  1. Funny about the other dog not wanting to play with Hiker.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay