Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Party Tonight

Got up early this morning because Hiker and I had a dog walk with Jean. When we got up at 6 am, it was once again very overcast and foggy outside but it burned off quickly. It did stay very cool outside during the morning. When we were out for our dog walk, it was only 45°. Decided to do my laundry today. I usually do it on Saturday morning but Jean wants me to go to a craft fair with her tomorrow morning. Also she and I are going to be the judges for the costume contests tonight at our communities annual Halloween Party. Went for a 1 mile walk around the park after lunch. It was hazy outside but had warmed up to about 80° by that time. If I take any pictures at the Halloween Party tonight, I will share them later.

1 comment:

  1. The Halloween party sounds like fun. Especially the judging part.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay