Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beautiful Saturday

Have been having strange dreams for the past 2 or 3 nights and I haven't even started to take my new medication yet (LOL). Hiker woke me up around 6 am to let her outside, then we went back to bed, but did not go back to sleep because I watched a movie on Encore Suspense called “Fire In The Sky”. I thought it was a good movie. I had never heard of it before. After the gardener left, Hiker and I went for a walk. The weather was beautiful, but it was a little breezy. Since Monday, I have walked every day except Tuesday when I was at my grief support group and out to lunch with the group ladies, so I'm doing pretty good about getting back to walking. Watched a movie in the afternoon. It got up to 80° here. I need to remember to change my clocks later for daylight saving time.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay