Sunday, March 16, 2014

Feels Like Summer

So the first night sleeping on my new mattress was pretty good. It is so cushy. Because the mattress is so much smaller than the old one, Hiker was sleeping up against me, but I don't mind. I'm surprised she didn't mind because on the old mattress, she would get as far away from me as possible and stretch out. Maybe she's afraid on the new mattress that she will fall off the edge. Watched “Nebraska” on Amazon Prime last night. It was OK but not as good as I had anticipated. I usually watch the newer movies on Saturday nights because there is not much on TV that night. I think next Saturday I will watch “12 Years A Slave”. Before lunch, I took Hiker for a mile and a half walk around inside our community. It was beautiful outside but starting to get hot. By 12:30 it was already 90° on my patio.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review on Nebraska. I've been considering it for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the mattress held a good first night's rest for you, Kay! For Hiker too! First impressions are usually correct ones. It sounds like you two will be getting much good sleep for many years to come, on your new mattress. May your new mattress contain lots of good & sweet dreams for both you & Hiker!!

    90 degrees.... I can hardly imagine!! It's 25 degrees here now & spring seems very very far away!!!

    ~Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay