Thursday, March 27, 2014

Project Thursday

Out of bed at 7 am. I had some errands I needed to run this morning. After breakfast, I put Hiker in the car and we headed to the bank so I could get some cash at the ATM, then we headed to the post office so I could buy some “forever” stamps and on the way home, stopped by and got my Lotto ticket for Saturday. Was a partly cloudy day and a little breezy. They had tornadoes in northern California last evening near where my brother Ron lives. Hiker and I did not do a walk today. I was going through some old photographs I took back before digital cameras when we had to use rolls of film. I decided I wanted to create a new blog to share these older photographs. I will send everyone the link once I get it set up.

1 comment:

  1. The old photos sound like a nice trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay