Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Day Of March

Up early this morning. Got ready for our dog walk with Jean and her dogs. Wasn't sure if Jean was going to feel up to going since she was sick yesterday. She said she still didn't feel well but she said her dogs were getting cabin fever and she needed to get them out for a walk to calm them down. I could tell that she was not feeling well. She went home early than normal. After she left, I fixed some poached eggs for me and Hiker and then I went out and did a little bit of yard work, then came back in and mopped the kitchen floor. After lunch and watching Y&R I vacuumed the carpet. Didn't do a walk today because I figured I got enough exercise with the yard work and house work. Only got into the low 60's here today even though the sun was out all day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your friend isn't feeling well. Sounds like you had a lovely day anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay