Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Normal Tuesday

For some reason I was very sleepy last night so Hiker and I went to bed around 8:30 pm. I read a couple of chapters of the latest book I'm reading and then went to sleep. Woke up around 11:30 pm thinking it was morning but was able to go right back to sleep. Went to my support group today and then to lunch with some of the ladies. It was warm and windy today. When I got home, I took Hiker on a very short walk down to the park.

Saw these flowers in our community while out walking Hiker.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers. With all the bad weather we've had, none are blooming here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my usual M.O., Kay.... getting to sleep just fine but then waking up 4 hrs later, feeling as if it's morning. But I normally DON'T get back to sleep. But I had a good night last night too..... climbed into bed about 8:30pm, fell asleep by 9pm, and awoke rested & refreshed at 5:45am. Now if I could only do that EVERY night. It's already past 10pm here but I'm heading to bed now. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck.

    A good night's rest to you too!

    ~Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay