Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Busy Morning

Busy running errands this morning. Got up just before 7 am, had breakfast and headed out.
Needed some more organic apple cider vinegar, so I headed over to Whole Foods. The last time I was there, they had “tons” of the Bragg’s brand, but this time, they had not Bragg’s at all. I ended up buying their store brand, which claims to be organic and have “the mother” in it, so hopefully it is pretty much the same as Bragg’s.
Then I stopped by the Auto Club to renew my DMV registration. I wish everywhere was as organized as the AAA is. They have designated area for you to go to for whatever service you are there for. Gets you in and out so much faster.
Went to Wal-Mart just before going home. I needed some OJ and eggs. I stopped at Sam’s Club yesterday since I was right across the street at Rattler’s for lunch. Sam’s did not have any Eggland’s Best Eggs and that is the only brand I buy. So this morning I went to Wal-Mart to get the OJ and eggs.
Got home just after 9:30 am and it was already 82°. Ran the weekly scans on my computers and then took care of a few financial things.
Had to do “surgery” on one of Hiker’s favorite toys. I noticed some toy stuffing on the floor when she was playing with her “Bullwinkle Moose”.
Since it was too hot for a walk today, I did a little indoor walking with one of my Leslie Sansone DVD’s. The high today was 100°.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Bullwinkle the Moose came undone. Hope he's full of himself again. Favorite toys are hard to come by. I know Hiker will be tickled you fixed him for her. That Bragg's is pretty darn popular, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay