Thursday, June 25, 2015

Not A Busy Day

Out of bed around 7 am and immediately headed out with Hiker for a morning walk while it was still cool outside. My ankle is still sore from when I twisted it yesterday in the back yard and it doesn’t help that it is my left ankle, the same side where I have my Plantar Fasciitis. We did about a mile and a half walk total.
Didn’t see any more smoke from the fire. Heard it was still burning, but was pretty much contained.
Took all of the items out from under both of my sinks in the master bathroom so when the handyman gets here. I hope he will be able to do the job and complete it all today. If he’s anything like the last guy I had install a faucet for me, he’ll be good. About 5 years ago I had a faucet installed in my guest bathroom and it only took the guy about 10 or 15 minutes to complete the job.
The handyman should be arriving soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the installation goes well. Sorry to hear the ankle is still sore. Hope it improves soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay