Friday, June 12, 2015

Keith Is Visiting

Up very early this morning. My brother Keith was doing some field work here in Santa Clarita for his job. He had to be at the job site around 3 am and when he finished, he came straight to my house. He got here around 5:15 am. I was already awake. I think my body knows when I have to wake up earlier than my normal “sleep in” days. He went back to bed while Hiker and I got up and prepared for our Friday dog walk with my neighbor Jean.
After breakfast, Keith and I went over to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Keith needed to pick something up at Sam’s. We came back home for a little while and watched a little TV.
We went to lunch at Round Table Pizza. Keith followed me there in his car because he had to go from there over to his job site again and take some more readings.
Got up to 91° here today.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay