Saturday, June 27, 2015

Overcast And Humid

Got up around 7 am and had some breakfast, then I did a load of laundry and a little bit of housework.
The sun was shining brightly, with a few clouds way off to the west, but by noon, the sky started getting very cloudy. We have a chance of thunderstorms this weekend.
The mowers came and were done in about 10 minutes.
I spent most of the day watching “Hart To Hart” on the Hallmark Movie Channel. I have always loved that show.
After lunch, Hiker and I went up to the mailbox. With the clouds, the temperature had cooled some, but the humidity was making it feel sticky.
I got a card from Tag Clinic telling me that Hiker is due for all of her shots in 2 weeks. She is supposed to get the Rabies vaccine, Rattlesnake vaccine, Bordetella, and DA2P-PV-CVK. The last is to prevent Parvo and other viruses. I’m also going to ask them about the dog flu vaccine while we are at the clinic.
By 1:30 pm, the sky was totally overcast and there were a few little drips of rain starting to come down, but they were far and few between.
Started to get a little bored watching TV, so Hiker and I went out on the patio. Hiker was chasing bugs while I shot some pictures of her. Had a few big rain drops, but nothing to really do anything.
Got to a high of 93° here today, but cooled down to the mid 80’s due to the overcast sky.


LOVE THAT SMILE!


1 comment:

  1. Hiker is precious. Glad you put your feet up to relax for a while. Been raining here all week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay