Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Today Flew By

We got out of bed at 7 am this morning. Had some breakfast and then I headed over to Sam’s Club to pick up some items.
Very thick marine layer here this all day and chilly for this time of the year. When I got home from Sam’s Club, I took Hiker out for a walk. We did about a mile and a half. My heel still hurts, but not as bad as it did before. It hurts the most when I get out of bed and step down on it because the tendon has tightened up while I was sleeping.
I’m a member of the CBS Weather Watchers here and I went in to post the temperature and sky conditions here in Canyon Country and I noticed that it now shows that my reports have been mentioned twice on the local news/weather. Of course I missed it both times. Maybe one of these times I’ll see one of my reports. They give your name and show your picture when they mention you.
Watched TV and ran my weekly scans on my laptops.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting about your weather reports. Hope you get to catch one soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay