Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Muggy Day

Didn’t sleep in very late this morning. It was very cloudy here at 6 am and it was already 70° outside. We were getting the “remnants” of Hurricane Blanca. It started raining lightly around 7:30 am. It was coming down in those “big drops” that you can run between.
The emails between me and my brother Ron are still sporadic. He receives one and then nothing for a long time again. I noticed that my nephew Matt, who also uses Comcast, received a bunch of my emails because I got several read receipts from him last night. So it appears that this problem is mostly between me and my brother.
If I send a specific email to both of my brothers, only Keith receives the original. If Keith replies to both me and Ron, naturally Ron can see the email because the email is then coming from Keith, but he still cannot see anything that comes from me directly. Either his provider has me blocked, or somehow his email itself is blocking me.
Met up with the group girls for lunch. We went to Dario’s Mexican Restaurant in Newhall, CA. Good food.
Still very cloudy when we left the restaurant and it started raining a little again when I got home. Problem is, it’s not enough rain to water my poor lawn.
Only got up to 78° today, but it was humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay