Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy Saturday

Been keeping myself pretty busy today. Ben had to work.
Got up and had my home-made "egg mcmuffin" for breakfast then went outside and trimmed back my 4 rose bushes. The were really getting out of hand. Had stems sticking out 3 or 4 feet in some places.
Went up to Bed, Bath & Beyond to return a laptop table I had bought a couple of days ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but after using it, didn't like it. Then headed over to OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware) and picked up some weed killer, some potting soil, some drain cleaner and a new American flag since mine is starting to tear some. The went over to Best Buy and bought an 8GB flash drive. I like to keep my photographs on them and my 4GB was getting full. I bought a "GeekSquad" brand one for $24.95. Was on sale. Normal price was $44.95 so I thought I got a good deal.
Came home and made my lunch (a tuna patty and salad), and settled down to watch the episode of "Desperate Housewives" I recorded last Sunday night.
After lunch I went out and planted my lettuce seeds, sprayed some weeds, and now I am downloading my photographs to my new flash drive.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had a busy one! Sounds like mine. I have one of those flash drives from the Geek Squad. I decided to put all my graphics on there.

    You will probably sleep good tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay