Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exploring

Yesterday my brothers (Ron and Keith) and I went exploring. We went to "Lookout Point" between Paradise and Chico and took a few photos then drove down to Butte Creek Canyon and to the Honey Run Covered Bridge. Beautiful area there.

Went to WalMart in Chico where Ron bought a new 22" wide screen computer monitor then we headed over to Upper Bidwell Park to do a little hiking. We did about 3 miles. Saw a lot of acorn woodpeckers, squirrels and lizards.

All in all we had a really fun day. Weather was perfect!

Here is a short video of me inside the Honey Run Covered Bridge:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. I always wanted a brother. lol. I just have to adopt a few and call 'em brothers. Have a good day.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay