Friday, October 16, 2009

Do You Remember?

Do you remember S&H Green Stamps?

You would receive them at grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, etc. You would receive so many according to how much money you spent. You would lick them and stick them in little books and then redeem them for merchandise.

You would get the S&H Green Stamps "IdeaBook" catalog filled with all kinds of things. Dishes, lamps, sheets, towels, and many, many other things.
I remember my mom would get all kinds of neat "stuff" with the stamps we collected. She got pots and pans, wall hangings, flatware and so many other useful items.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I remember those. I got one of those small portable organs there, may have gotten a ballerina watch there with pink leather band. I'm sure there were probably other things over the years, but that is what I remember. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay