Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Memories....

Do you remember Lincoln Logs?

One of my brothers received a set of them one Christmas back in the 1950's when we were all little. Of course we shared our toys so all three of us would play with them. We would spend hours on end building log cabins. We built them so much we got to where we didn't even need the instructions on how to do it.



The logs we had came in a round can like the one below. We had to put them in there just right or the lid would not fit on top. I remember many happy times building the log cabins with my brothers.

1 comment:

  1. I never had Lincoln logs, but my nephew did, and when I spent time at my sister's house I LOVED to play with his. I had Tinker Toys of my own, but somehow I kept losing parts.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay