Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home Again

Well I'm home from my latest trip. This should be the last extended trip for awhile now. I'm trying to catch up on things around the house and trying to get back into my community websites. I love going on vacations, but sometimes it's so hard to get back into the swing of things after you get home.
Hope everyone is doing well and that you have been able to check out my photographs and videos of my trip. We had a fun time. Weather was perfect. Paradise, CA is a really nice place to visit, but I don't think I'd really want to live there.
Weather is nice here at home now too. Looks like maybe the HOT weather has gone away. Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some hiking in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay