Friday, October 16, 2009

What Happened To Fall?

Well on Monday and Tuesday, we had cool weather, clouds and rain. I thought fall was FINALLY here!
Yesterday and today it is clear, windy and hot. We hit 95 degrees so far today.
Went and picked up my "spare" pair of new eyeglasses this morning. Now I'm waiting on the "main" pair. The "main" pair will have Transitions Lenses. The "spare" pair does not. They charge so much for Transitions. I wear trifocals. The "main" pair cost me $307 with Transitions. The "spare" pair cost me $164 without Transitions.
And don't even get me started on the price of the frames! I was lucky to find two inexpensive pairs. One was $59 and the other was $69. Most of them are "designer" frames and cost from $99 to $200. That is outrageous!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is rather hot! We are in the upper 40's here I think tonight. I think it got up in the lower 60's today with the sun. It was kinda chilly in the shade as the wind was about 15 miles per hour. Supposed to have snow flurries tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay