Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gray Sky Saturday

Woke up around 1:30 am to the sound of pouring rain and then Hiker decided she needed to go out into it and go potty. But at least I'm glad that she is now letting me know when she needs to go outside. After she came back in, she did not want to settle down. She kept wanting me to feed her or play with her. I finally got her to settle down for a little while, but she was back at it around 6:30 am. The rain had stopped so I finally got up, fed her and took her for a short 1 mile walk. Keith showed up at my door a little before 11:00 am. We went over to my bank to have Ben's name removed from my 2 joint accounts with him and let me tell you, it is not an easy process anymore. I remember when my dad died, I took my mom to her bank and they just took him off the accounts and put everything in her name with me as a secondary on the accounts, but now they have to delete the accounts and set up all new accounts. I did have to leave my joint checking account with him open until I can get my direct deposits changed to the new account plus they have to order some new checks for me at the bank. Then we went to lunch and Weinerschnitzel and then over to Sam's Club so I could get Keith a complimentary member's card on my account. We also stopped by Ashley Furniture to look at the chair and a half twin beds but they only have one right now that they are selling and it was $800.00. I've seen them cheaper elsewhere. We took Hiker for another walk. This time we did 2 miles. Hopefully it made her tired and she will sleep through the night. Just put a ham and some scalloped potatoes in the oven for dinner.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay