Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is There Still Such A Thing As Good Customer Service?

Hiker woke me up around 5:30 am wanting to play this morning. I thought she wanted to go potty, but she never went to the door. She did however run down to the room where Keith sleeps when he visits to look for him, but naturally, he was not there. Hiker was upset because I did not take her for a walk this morning. I never take her for an early morning walk on the day I have to go to my grief group at the senior center. I don't want to get all sweaty before I go over there. Hiker is not going to like the fact that I am going to leave her in the garage again this morning while I'm away. It was all cloudy and gloomy when we got up. We are having “strange” weather for SoCal. We are usually pretty sunny this time of year. We've already had more rain so far this year than we usually have this time of year. Before I left for my group I called the guy at the bank as he asked me to do to remind him to order my new checks. I got his voice mail, so I left a message. When I got home, there was no message from him so I tried to call him again and finally got him and at first he did not remember who I was. When I explained to him why I was calling, he remembered and told me he'd look into it and call me back in a few minutes. He never called me back. Great customer service. I had lunch and then had to run over to the market to get some milk and when I got back, I took Hiker for a short 1 mile walk. When we got back home, I worked with her on her “come” training. She did really well in the backyard, but then when I called her to come into the house, she ignored me. She only does it when SHE wants to do it. She is so stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay