Friday, November 11, 2011

A Mostly Gloomy Day But At Least I Got A Good Deal At Kohl's

I hope that I'm not saying this too soon but I think that Hiker is finally catching on to asking to go outside to go potty. Last night she barked at the sliding door and I let her out and she peed and this morning she woke me up and went to the sliding door and I let her out and she went pee and poop. I had a strange dream last night. I don't remember any of it, but I remember it being really weird and I woke up feeling weird. I must say that one thing having Hiker has really helped me with is my sleep. I no longer go to bed around 10:00 pm and not going to sleep until around 2:00 am. I now fall asleep on the sofa around 9:30 or so and go to bed, go right to sleep and don't wake up until Hiker wakes me up around 6:00 am. Went over to Kohl's and got a long-sleeved, ribbed t-shirt with my free $10 gift card. The shirt was on sale for $13.99 so it cost me just under $5 with tax. I was cloudy all day. Looked like it could rain at anytime. They say we might get some rain tonight but not as much as they thought was coming. Took Hiker on her second walk and it was sunny at first but then got gloomy. I am really looking forward to Keith coming up from Orange, CA for a few days. He'll be here tomorrow morning sometime. It will be nice to have someone here to have conversation with.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Hiker is just the medicine you needed. :)
    I am happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to hear you sounding brighter. Good news about Hiker's potty training success. I'm glad that you are sleeping better. Enjoy your time with Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Hiker! Smart dog. Glad that you are getting more sleep. Enjoy your weekend with Hiker and Keith. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay