Tuesday, November 8, 2011

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another

30° here this morning when Hiker woke me up. She still is not used to the change in time because she keeps waking me up between 5:30 and 6:00 to feed her. I don't feed her until between 6:30 and 7:00, but her belly doesn't understand the time change. I didn't take her out right away for her walk because of the cold weather, so I made myself some Farina hot cereal and took her out after we both had our breakfast. Went less than a mile this morning because I had to get home and get ready to go to my grief group. Hiker was really excited to see me when I got home from group. Since I sold Ben's beer kegerator, I changed some stuff around. His kegerator sat in a nook next to the fireplace. Normally there would be shelves in that nook. Luckily we had put the shelves in the entry closet so I could put a couple of them back into the nook. I also moved my little refrigerator into the nook under the shelves. I keeps soft drinks in this little refrigerator. Now I'm going to move a few things around in the computer room/second bedroom so that I can buy the chair and a half that makes out into a bed for that room. Received a call about my land lease today that I hope does not cause me any problem. I get the feeling that the people who work at the main office that handles the lease of the land my manufactured home sits on are not too smart when it comes to the fact that California is a “community property” state. I don't think they understand the laws of “community property”.

1 comment:

  1. A change is as good as a holiday. I'm glad to see you have an interest in home making again. It is getting much warmer here now. Almost time for the A/C.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay