Monday, May 7, 2012

Another New Week

Had to get gasoline in my Corolla this morning and then headed over to the Newsstand to pick up some crossword puzzle books. Came home and took Hiker out on a 2 mile walk. She was so funny. One of my neighbors has some ceramic ducks in their front yard and they have been there forever, but yesterday Hiker noticed them for the first time. Today she does that “sneak up on them and check them out” thing and bumps them with her nose and then cannot understand why they just sit there and don't move. Silly girl. It was already 75° by 10:15 am. Well at least I know people worry about me. This morning I only got on Facebook for a couple of minutes then headed out to get my gasoline, plus Hiker and I were out on our walk. Then when we got home, my older brother Ron called me and while we were talking I got a text on my cell phone, which I ignored for awhile because he and I were talking, then I started getting a “call waiting” beep on my home phone. Turns out my friend Linda had not seen anything from me on Facebook this morning and then she tried to text me and I didn't reply, so she thought something was wrong because she could not reach me. She called the office here in my community to have them call me to check up on me to see if I was OK. It's funny because my brother had just been telling me about the police coming to his neighbor's apartment yesterday for a “welfare check” on his neighbor. By 2:30 pm it as 89° out on my patio. Decided to wait until after dinner when the sun starts to go down and it gets cooler before I take Hiker out for her second walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay