Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

I went to bed last night at 8:30 pm with the TV on and fell to sleep. Woke up around 1:30 am and turned it off. When Hiker and I got up, it was about 50°. I went and got my Lotto tickets, came back and put my sheets and towels into the washer then made breakfast (had waffles & sausage). Then Hiker and I went for a walk. Keith called me while we were out to cancel his visit. He sounded terrible. He had tried to go to Kaiser Urgent Care which was supposed to be open weekends and holidays from 9 am to 9 pm, but he said the doors were locked and no one was there. He called the on-call Kaiser nurse and she told him to go to the Kaiser ER. No one could figure out why the Urgent Care office was closed. Anyway, they gave him some antibiotics and sent him home. He said that he will come up on June 7th and stay with us a few days. Before lunch I ran over to Sam's Club to get some things I was running out of. It was a beautiful day. Sunny and 78° today. After lunch Hiker and I got in the car and drove over to William S. Hart Park again. I wanted to take her somewhere that had shade plus I wanted to see if their prickly pear cactus were blooming yet. Only a few of them were. A lot of people over in the park today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay