Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It Was A Little Cooler Today

Got up at 7:00 am this morning and was heading for Wal-Mart by 7:15 to do my grocery shopping. Was nice because there wasn't anyone there. When I got back home, I fixed breakfast and then Hiker and I headed out for a 1.5 mile walk. Along the way I stopped and took a few more photos of the Yucca I photographed on my cell phone the other day. Wanted to get a few more shots of it before it dies. The sun was already feeling warm but there was a cool breeze so it wasn't too bad. Came back home and watered my outdoor plants then settled down on the sofa with my laptop. I've noticed the last few days that they have been planting a lot of new trees down in Discovery Park but they still have not put a restroom there. Got up to 80° here today and it was a little windy so it didn't really feel that hot.



2 comments:

  1. I love the photos Kay!! They are amazing :) Great post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is my favorite. It speaks to me. Just love it. The composition of it. what beautiful scenery you and Hiker explore.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay