Friday, May 18, 2012

Lazy Friday

Had strange little short dreams all night long but cannot remember any of them. Got up and immediately took Hiker out for a walk. There was a slight marine layer this morning so it was a little cooler than it has been. Came home and poached a couple of eggs, one for me and one for Hiker, then I headed out for some errands. I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up a couple of those new Genie Bras that the advertise on TV. I had a $5 off coupon, so thought I'd better take advantage of it. Also took some things over to the Goodwill donation station and dropped off a few things. Was sitting on the sofa around 2:00 PM and noticed the wind was coming up. Hiker was lying on the floor when suddenly one of the chairs on my patio got knocked over from the wind and slid across the patio. Hiker started barking and her hair went up on her back. I had to let her outside so she could go check on the chair. Once I picked it back up, she was satisfied. Took Hiker out for another short walk to the park. It's about 80° and just a little breezy. Tilapia and rice for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture Kay! Hope you have a more restful nights sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay