Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Warm Spring Day

Got up at 6 am because Hiker and I had a dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. Was a nice morning. After the walk we let the dogs play in my yard for about 45 minutes then Jean had to head home to groom a couple of dogs. I did a load of laundry and cleaned my master bathroom. I usually do a load of laundry on Saturday but Jean and I are going to our city's home & garden show/emergency expo tomorrow morning and then Keith will be arriving in the afternoon for his visit with me and Hiker. I must have been tired last night. I went to bed around 9:30 and watched TV until 10:00. Fell asleep a little after 10:00 and didn't get up all night, which is odd for me. I'm usually ups at least once or twice. When my alarm went off at 6 am, I was in a deep sleep and dreaming. Don't remember what I was dreaming about once I woke up. Took Hiker for a walk around our gated community this afternoon. Was getting pretty warm...in the mid-80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay