Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hot Spring Day

Slept in awhile this morning, then got up and went for a 2 mile walk. When we got back home, I made some waffles for Keith and I for breakfast. After breakfast, we took my car to get it washed. We had a 10 minute rain the other evening and it really made my car dirty. On the way home, we stopped by the Goodwill Store and looked around. When we got back to my house, Keith wanted me to cut his hair, so I did his first and then I cut mine. Made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I told Keith that tonight I'll BBQ a couple of steaks and make us a batch of my cheesy potato casserole. We hung out at home most of the day, watching TV and playing tennis, baseball and bowling on my Wii. Got up to around 90° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay