Saturday, April 20, 2013

Felt Like Summer

Slept in a little this morning. When I finally got up, I made breakfast and then mopped my floors. Drove up to Bed Bath & Beyond to see about getting some sheets. It seems that most stores no longer carry just packages of fitted or flat sheets...you have to buy an entire set. And if you do find a store that does carry them, they don't carry Cal King. I need three plain white fitted sheets to go with some flat sheets that were once a set but their fitted sheets wore out. Guess I'll just have to eventually give in and buy a full set or two. While I was out, I also checked Target but same thing there...no individual sheets. I went over to PetSmart and got some more tartar control liquid for Hikers drinking water. They were having cat adoptions today. As I was walking to the back of the store, a charcoal gray cat watched me coming toward it and started meowing at me. It was so cute, but Hiker would have a fit if I brought a cat home. Whenever she sees one in her yard, she goes crazy. Too hot to take Hiker for a walk. Got up to almost 90° here. I ran my A/C this afternoon. I'm afraid we are going to have another very hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay