Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cool And Breezy All Day

Slept in this morning. After breakfast, I headed up to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping, then came home and ran my weekly/monthly scans on both of my laptops. It was overcast and gray when Hiker and I got out of bed this morning. By noon the sun was out but it was breezy and hazy. Took Hiker out for an afternoon walk. Sky was hazy and the wind was blowing even more than it was earlier, but it was a nice walk because it was cool. Tomorrow I need to get up earlier than normal and get some housework done because Keith is supposed to be coming up for a visit starting Saturday. Hiker is already excited. I mentioned to her that he was coming and she ran into the bedroom he uses when he is here like she was looking for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay