Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pretty Good Day

Got up around 7:30 am and had breakfast then headed outside to start weeding the slope on the north side of my house. I noticed the other day when I was at my kitchen sink and looking out the window that some of the weeds were about 2 feet high. I have this portion of the yard blocked off from Hiker because I'm always afraid because I can't see her if she's on that side of the house, she might try to dig out from under the gate. I let her into that side yard while I was weeding and she loved it. She was exploring a part of her yard that she had no idea existed. She was sniffing and running around so much that Sassy must have heard her from Jean's backyard because Sassy started barking at us. After lunch, Hiker and I went up to Jean's and got Sassy and took her down to the park. It was in the low 80's so when I got home, I uncovered my A/C and turned it on to make sure it is working properly. Ben always did that early in the season so in case it was not working, we could get someone out to fix it before it got unbearably hot. It appeared to be working fine. I'll have to get up early tomorrow and get my Corolla over to the Toyota dealer to have them do whatever they have to do for the recall letter I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay