Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sunny Tuesday

Hiker usually wakes me up around 6 am to go potty but either she was having trouble waking me up or she “overslept” because I suddenly woke up and it was 6:40 am and she was whimpering to go outside. For some reason I felt really “groggy” when I woke up and I had not taken anything to help me sleep last night. Went to my grief support group today. Quite a few of the “regulars” were not there today. There were only 4 of us who went to lunch. When I got home, I took Hiker for a short walk and then when we got home, I played ball with her for a little while in the back yard. It was strange...this morning it was only in the 40's and I had to turn the furnace on to get the chill off the house, but this afternoon it is sunny and about 75° with a little breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay