Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday

Hiker and I got up earlier this morning than we have in about a month. Jean is finally able to walk again after having foot surgery and we have once again started to take our twice a week dog walks together. We walked the dogs and then came back to my house and let them have some play time in my back yard. Hiker was so excited to have her buddies back playing in her yard. This morning before we left for the walk, I put her harness on her and she kept going back and forth between the front door and me sitting on the sofa because she wanted to go. When Jean could not walk, I would take one of her dogs out each day for a walk with Hiker and then we'd spend awhile visiting at Jean's house, but Hiker wanted all of them in her yard at the same time so they could run and play together. After Jean left, I headed up to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. When I got home, Hiker wanted outside and then she kept barking at me to come out and play ball with her. Took an afternoon walk. It was about 82°. Before you know it, I'll be able to start wearing my shorts and sleeveless tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay