Friday, December 27, 2013

Another Beautiful Day

Got up at 6 am this morning as we had a dog walk/play date with Jean and her dogs. It was 38° on my patio at that time. Don't think there will be a hike today. We pretty much “hiked ourselves out” after doing three hikes in the past 5 days. I'm made some fudge today. Keith is coming up from Orange this weekend and I didn't make the fudge before Christmas because I knew he would not be coming until after Christmas. Since he's working again, he will only be able to stay the weekend instead of the 5 days he was staying before. Hiker and I went for a walk after lunch. It was 80° while we were out. We usually have nice weather during the holidays but not usually this hot.

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine Christmas with the temps at 80! lol Hope the fudge was good. Happy New Year coming to ya! Tell the Hiker hello!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay