Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pleasant Day

Hiker and I slept in a little this morning as we had no plans for the day. I made some poached eggs for us and then put a load of laundry into the washer. I made Hiker some homemade treats on the Bake A Bone I bought while out shopping with Jean the other day. They seemed to turn out well and Hiker seems to like them. I'll have to give a couple of the them to Jean for her dogs. Had lunch and then took Hiker out for a walk within our gated community. I noticed that people have not decorated the outside of their houses as much this year as they did last year. Also seems like less people decorated. Could be because our community is not judging decorations this year and not giving out prizes for the best decorations. Our manager broke her foot a couple of weeks back and she is the one who always organizes and hosts the community Christmas party and because of her broken foot, we are not having a party this year. I know she is disappointed as she seems to enjoy the parties. Got up into the low 70s here today and was a bit breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay