Thursday, December 5, 2013

Burrr!

Extremely cold for SoCal this morning. When I let Hiker outside to potty at 6 am it was 30° and it stayed at 30° until a little after 8 am. By noon, it had only gotten up to 58°. I like it though because I hated the hot summer we had and I'm glad we are having “seasonal” weather now. I had to go over to Sam's Club this morning. They still are not very crowded, but I noticed that the Wal-Mart parking lot had a lot more cars than usual. After lunch, Hiker and I drove up to the grocery store to get some firewood because it is supposed to be another really cold night here. Came home and decided to wash my car. I usually have it washed professionally because I get coupons for 50% off but I have not had the time to get over to the car wash, so decided to just do it here at home. My Kindle should be coming later this afternoon. Our UPS guy comes around dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay