Monday, December 23, 2013

Picture Perfect Day

Got up at 6 am for our dog walk with Jean and her dogs. We didn't do a play date today as Jean had something planned and had to get home earlier than normal. Hiker and I had breakfast and while I was having breakfast, my brother Ron called saying he had called his doctor to see if he could get an appointment today as he has been having some dizzy spells and not feeling very well. He got an appointment for 9:30 so I told him to call me back when he got home from the doctor to let me know what was going on. Hiker and I got in the car and headed up to Stater Brothers so I could do my grocery shopping. It was pretty crowded for a Monday morning, but I figured people were shopping for Christmas dinners. There was also a lot of people in the baking isle. Ron called me back around 11:30 and said the doctor wants him to wear a portable heart monitor next month. He said Ron's heart “skipped a beat or two”, plus his B/P was way up but that's because he was upset about not feeling good and having to go to the doctor. The doctor also prescribed some other medications besides Ron's normal B/P meds. Hopefully he will calm down and relax today and start to feel better. This afternoon, Hiker and I drove up to Vasquez Rocks and hiked around a little. There were a lot of people there since school is out and a lot of people have this week off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay