Saturday, December 21, 2013

Another Lazy Saturday

Hiker and I slept in today since we didn't have anything planned for the day. I made myself a big breakfast...ham and cheese omelet, sausage and toast and I was way to stuffed to even think about lunch. Don't know what happened to my regular gardener today. I went up to the mailbox to post a letter and saw him on the street above me, then I saw his truck parked on my street but he never showed up to mow my lawn. He usually comes between 10:30 am and noon and when I saw his truck on my street it was around 11 am. Around 2 pm his brother showed up and mowed my lawn, so I don't know what that was all about. Maybe my regular guy was out of town for the holidays. I felt lazy today so I spent a lot of the day watching Christmas movies on Hallmark Movie Channel again. Around 2:00, Hiker and I took a walk around our gated community. It was actually pretty warm outside...in the mid 60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay