Monday, December 9, 2013

Very Windy Day

Got up at 6 am as I had an appointment at the Toyota dealer to have my Rav4 serviced this morning. It was cold and windy and stayed that way all day. The winds were so bad that some of my Christmas magnet decorations that I had on my garage door blew away. My neighbor Andie found a few of them in her yard and returned them, but some are still missing. Jean picked me up at the Toyota dealer and we headed out for a little shopping. First we went to Kohl's and I bought 3 tops. One of them is a Christmas top that was on sale and the other 2 were T-shirts for when it gets warmer. They were on the clearance rack. Then we went to the senior center to the holiday boutique for the knitting class. Didn't buy anything there. We then went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and I bought one of those dog treat makers (it's like a waffle iron). It was on the clearance rack. It is called a “Bake a Bone”. They are usually $29.99 but I got it for $19.99 plus I had a 20% off coupon. Also bought a couple of boxes of the mixes to make the bones. We then went over to Pet Smart and I bought Hiker a little squeaky snowman. Had lunch at Del Taco and then went to get my car. Jean went back to the senior center for her Monday card game group and I headed home. Hiker didn't want to go outside much because of the wind.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay