Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cloudy And Cold

Hiker and I slept in this morning as we had not dog walk or any other plans for the day. When we got up at 8 am, it was raining a little. Around 9:30 am, the sun started to peek out and my gardener suddenly showed up. He must have been hiding somewhere just waiting for the sun to come out so he could mow my lawn (LOL). My brother Ron called me from Paradise, CA. He is getting snow up there. He posted some photos on Facebook. Looks really pretty and “Christmassy” up there. It started sprinkling again around 2:30 pm. It stayed dark and cloudy all day. I watched a movie on Amazon. It was called “City Of Angels”. I thought it was really good. It never did warm up much today. It stayed at 44° all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay