Monday, December 16, 2013

Nice Warm Day

Walked with Jean and her dogs this morning and she also had Rev, the Cockapoo puppy that she boards now and then. It was warm this morning, already 58° on my patio at 6 am. Got a little warm sitting on the patio while the dogs were playing. Had to take my hooded sweatshirt off. After Jean and the dogs left, I did a little housework. Got a call from Kaiser Ophthalmology. They have scheduled my first two eye injections for January 31st and February 28th. Just hope my blood pressure will cooperate with me and not go up much on those days. If it's too high, they won't do the procedure. While I was watching “The Young And The Restless” Hiker was sitting next to me on the sofa. I told her that as soon as the soap was over, she and I would get into the car and head over to the Iron Horse Trail Head for an afternoon walk. I told her to listen for the end of the show. She got down and was laying on the floor near the sliding glass doors when the show ended. I don't know how she knows, but as soon as the credits started to run across the screen, Hiker got up and ran to me, jumped up on the sofa and started kissing me and pawing at me. I swear she understand what I tell her. Was a nice day for a walk. Temperature was around 78° but didn't actually feel that warm. There were some high, thin clouds and a little breeze.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay